Wet hair needs a hair dryer to dry. Hair dryers are especially useful for those who need to go out for work or personal reasons.
The top of the hair dryer is made of plastic. The shape of the hair dryer looks a lot like a gun. The upper part is actually a plastic shell. Inside the shell is a nichrome wire coil. Electricity flows through the coil and the coil heats up. There is a small fan just behind the coil. The dryer has two switches. One conducts electricity to the coil of the wire and the other to the fan.
The rule of running a hair dryer is to turn on the fan switch first. When the switch is on, the fan turns on and cold air comes out through the mouth of the plastic shell. Then when the second switch is turned on, electricity starts flowing in the coil and the air starts getting hot. Then wet hair is dried in front of the shell.
Here are some rules to keep in mind when using a hair dryer:
1) Do not use a dryer near the hair. The hair is likely to become rough.
2) If you always use a dryer, then use the cold air.
3) Many people use the right hand hair dryer. But that's not right. Because this hand is more effective in controlling the speed and nature of hair. Hold the hair dryer in your left hand and comb it in your right hand. Then it is convenient to dry the hair and the hair is not damaged.
4) When using a hair dryer, apply hot air from the roots to the ends of the hair. Make sure that the hair roots do not get too hot.
5) Do not put it in the face while running the hot air of the hair dryer. Just as too much heat on the hair can make the hair rough, so too can heat on the skin of the face be harmful.
6) Use a dryer at a distance of at least 12 inches from the head. If you use a dryer to straighten the elbows a bit, the size will be right.
6) It is wrong to try to dry the hair of the whole head at the same time. So dry all the hair in four parts.
7) Dry the hair by turning it around in the same way.
Hair dryer care
1) Do not forget to open the plug and switch off after use.
2) Keep the packer in the gap of the dryer so that the insects do not nest and the dust does not accumulate.
3) Make sure that water does not enter the machine by mistake.
Anything like machine has to be taken good care of. Hair dryer is an electronics device so it will last as long as it can be taken care of well.