The present time is the age of technology. In the same way it is also called computer age. We all know desktop computers. The first version of the computer is the desktop computer.
is an electrical device that is used in many everyday tasks. Computers are basically two types of laptops and desktops. Laptops can be carried and desktops are those that can be used on a desk or table. The desktop contains a monitor, keyboard, mouse and a box known as the CPU. The CPU has a power supply, motherboard, hard disk, optical drive, floppy drive, etc.
The once thick CRT monitor is no more. Now there are thin LCD or LED monitors. Desktop is more suitable for home entertainment and workstation work. Power up to Core i3 can be used to do home and office work with a good desktop. However, Core i5 or Seven processors can be used to do things like graphics design or gaming. A desktop computer is basically - an LED or LCD monitor, a CPU box, a UPS, a keyboard, a mouse, a speaker. Here the CPU is the main part of the desktop. The CPU box contains the motherboard, 2 GB RAM, 500 GB hard disk, DVD writer. Intel processors are used more in desktop computers. However, AMD processors are also available in the market.
If you want to keep the desktop computer functional and active for a long time, you have to take care of it. Let's find out -
1) CPU care means running it at the right voltage. It is better to change the thermal paste at least once or twice a year. The same thermal paste should not be applied for 2-2.5 years.
2) If you are using an air cooler, you can open the power connection from the CPU
_Fan header after 3-4 months and blow air with a blower. You can clean the dirt of the cooler fan with cotton bud. If you are using AIO, clean the radiator with a blower and a thin brush. In case of AIO, it is better to change the coolant in the radiator after the warranty period. In case of air conditioner, it can be washed in water after 6 months or 1 year.
3) Occasionally you can open the connector and clean the connector by rubbing it with a pencil eraser.
4) Use UPS with your desktop.
5) Do not suddenly turn off the power when the computer is fully loaded. Sudden shutdown can cause problems on the hard disk.
6) Make sure that the connection of the computer is properly installed.
6) Make sure that the computer does not accumulate dust.
Electronics equipment means care. So take care of your desktop.